Friday, August 2, 2013

Starting our second year

As I mentioned before I am terrible about keeping up with the blog and have decided to kind of changed the type of information I post. Instead of focusing on the things my friends and I do in our down time I want to redirect towards the med school experience as a whole. 

Currently I am starting my second year here at AUA and needless to say I am a little nervous aboutthe change in subjects that occurs. No longer are we focusing on anatomy, physiology, biochem, or genetics......but we're beginning the daunting tasking of understanding pharm, path, behavioral, ICM, immuno, and micro. Ahead of my colleagues and I are 1000's of drugs and massive memorization. Hopefully will be able to keep up wi blogging better than I did last semester and focus more on my strategies to prepare for step 1

No comments:

Post a Comment