Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Devils Bridge

Two of my roommates decided before the semester started that we should do a few fun things before the semester and classes made it impossible for us to have a little adventure.  Us girls decided to drive 40 minutes to Devils Bridge.  I am not sure if the ride or the destination was the best part.  It was great for sure!  Needless to say it was amazingly beautiful and offered an intense view.  I didn't know that I could spend so much time staring at the waves, the water, and the beautiful rocks.  The landscape itself was something to behold.  Anyone that decides to visit the island or is already here must see this location.  This for sure will be a place that I take my parents if they ever come and visit again. Below are some photos from our little outing and even some of the things that we saw on the way.  I hope that you enjoy the photos that I took and get a tiny glimpse of how beautiful some of the scenery God provides.  I know the history of this location is sad and I would recommend anyone that has seen or wants to see this location to Google the history.....you will be surprised!























No comments:

Post a Comment