Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Adventures of the Crosbies Girls!!!

Well along with out nice trip to Devils bridge the girls and I decided to go zip lining on the south side of the island.  I was not too thrilled about the proposed adventure and wasn't sure if I was even going to have a good time.  However, I am glad to report that I had an amazing and wonderful time!  It was an experience that I hope that everyone gets to accomplish at least once in their lifetime.  I was really worried about being scared of heights or about the experience itself but everything turned out fantastic.  I loved the long drive to the location, the rain forest and the "rangers" that guided us through the 13 lines that we paid for.  The rangers made the experience fun, safe and most importantly exciting.  No one would be disappointed by making Antigua zip ling apart of their island visit.  Plugging all these tourist things are starting to make me feel like a travel agent for the island of Antigua....I think that I will stick to medicine or I need to get better with my grammar and sentence structure.....and that is no joke.....ask my mother!


Anywho.......like I mentioned earlier there are a max of 13 lines all of which were a blast.  The longest of these was a line called the screamer and indeed I screamed!!!!  I also thought that it was funny that the rangers gave all of us girls the "VIP" treatment.  This treatment consisted of them going across the line with us and spinning us from behind!  Although one of my roommates didn't much care for the VIP treatment, I thought that it was great and cant wait to go again.  We saw on a flyer at school that said they also have night canopy tours.  Something that I am for sure interested in participating in!



































No comments:

Post a Comment